Join us to help build our great beetroot® digital health brand! We’re looking for a Technical Support/Software Tester to lead us in providing excellent customer support and testing.
THERAPYAUDIT Limited (www.therapyaudit.com) is a well-established digital health supplier to the NHS with long term customers. We’re now taking our solutions including our beetroot® brand to international markets, starting with China, and we’re also embarking on an exciting development phase for our next-generation platform, which will heavily leverage emerging techniques like AI and machine learning.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to join a small and highly productive team. We need someone who is proactive and can take ownership of their role, and in doing so cover these areas:
- Support our customers in the use of our products by: managing calls through to resolution and providing training
- Test new features and investigate issues reported by our customers
- Propose potential solutions to issues that can be discussed at the team level
- Implement and manage the selected solutions (without regular intervention)
- Report on activity, and communicate (verbally or written) as required, with team members and customers.
It would be useful, but not essential, if you have some programming or development experience. We operate in a Microsoft environment so any relevant skills with ASP.NET, SQL Server, C# will be welcome. But above all we’re hoping to find an individual who’s proactive, enthusiastic and not afraid to challenge the norm, and who thrives on providing great customer support and excellent detail in testing our apps. In return we offer a supportive personal development environment, in modern offices in Cambourne near Cambridge. Flexible working arrangements can be considered.
Interested? Send a CV and covering letter including salary aspiration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any applicant must already have appropriate permission to work in the UK.